Community Fitness & Wellness Program
The Community Fitness and Wellness Program at UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute is a wheelchair accessible community gym with state of the art equipment and professional staff trained to provide specialized activity based exercise interventions to individuals with physical impairments.
- Complete the Application, including the medical release form
- Complete a gym tour and review the available intervention options
- Schedule your training sessions
Membership Packages and Interventions:
- Basic Gym Membership
- Guided Exercise
- Locomotor Training
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Cycling (arms and legs)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- HUR Easy Access Circuit - includes 8 strength machines designed for users in manual wheelchairs
- Therastride Locomotor Training Treadmill
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Cycles
- Power Plate Pro 6
- Dual Cable Cross Strength Training Machines
- VitaGlide Pro
- NuStep Recumbent Stepper with bilateral leg stabilizers
- SCI Fit Upper Extremity Bike
- Easystand Standing Frame and Tilt Table
- Hi-lo mats, stability balls, kettle bells, etc.
For more information, call 502.582.7411.